Track 1: Consumer VR & AR
- The virtual consumer: Who are they? Where are they? What do they want?
- The real state of VR gaming. Outlining true successes and failures to debunk the myths
- Do consumers understand AR? And where will they be using it as the market develops?
- How VR will change the face of film and broadcast media over the next decade
- Democratizing VR & AR content creation. What’s the place of the traditional game engines and new platforms and how is VR content development going to play out in the coming years?
- The power and challenge of truly interactive storytelling in cinema – and what it means for the industry over the coming years
- Discoverability and distribution models – how do we expect consumers to find and engage with the right VR & AR experiences for them?
- How are the new computing platforms of VR & AR set to transform creation and distribution in the music industry? Will it be as transformative as the rise of the streaming?
- The impact of VR & AR on sport: How’s it going to massively change how fans experience big game events in the next five years
- The rise of LBE. Is location-based entertainment the natural first step to experiencing great virtual reality? And how can content creators and brands take advantage?
- Understanding the crucial place of audio in creating truly immersive experiences
- Virtual reality advertising: what's happening, what's scalable, and what's working?
- The power of VR & AR for brand engagement and showcasing products directly to consumers
- The place of VR & AR in arts, culture and heritage – best use cases so far and some of the likely innovations going forward
Track 2: Enterprise VR & AR
- Why business applications are leading the way for mass VR & AR adoption
- Unlocking the potential of VR & AR to transform how – and where - people work
- Proving the viability of AR & VR for business use - how to measure success
- Using VR for training and onboarding to reduce cost and improve worker performance
- VR and the evolution of design and visualization in high-end manufacturing
- Addressing the technical hurdles to bring mass enterprise adoption of VR
- Aligning people, culture and technology to integrate VR & AR for competitive advantage
- Tracking the huge variety of VR & AR use cases in healthcare and medicine
- The massive impact coming from VR & AR on B2B marketing
- The immersive AEC revolution: How VR & AR are changing architecture, construction and infrastructure development
- Communicating the value and best applications of VR & AR to business leaders across industry
- Is the education sector a natural home for the most comprehensive VR experiences?
Track 3: Making it as a startup
- Market trends. What are the biggest challenges and opportunities? Where are the gaps?
- Investor panel – what annoys them, what excites them?
- Tracking other funding opportunities across Europe and beyond
- Case studies from successful start-ups
- How to successfully pitch for investment – boot camp